by hanging, poisoning, using firearms
or by jumping off buildings or other tall structures,
by being rolled over by passing vehicles and others.
1. People who previously tried to take their own life.
2. People with depression/alcohol/drug problems.
3. People suffering from emotional distress/chronic pain/illness.
4. People who have experienced war/violence/abuse/discrimination.
5. People who are socially isolated.
It's not true that only people with mental disorders
The fact is,
being suicidal is a sign of deep unhappiness
but not necessarily of mental disorder.
Not all people who take their own lives
have a mental disorder.
Source: World Health Organization (WHO)
Watch the video below
when a man tried to jump off the 10th floor of a building
in Cebu City, Philippines.