Miracles like this one should be told everywhere
that God protects and saves those who deserve
like this 4-year old child named Precious.
Their house caught on fire
possibly because of a candle left burning unattended.
It took about an hour to put out the fire
and firefighters then looked for her for 4 hours
but couldn't find her.
And everybody thought the child was also charred.
This happened in a residential compound
in Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines on February 12, 2019.
Watching the video of a burning house
makes you think right away that no one could escape that fire.
But miraculously, the child did!
The report says that they were trying to reach the child
inside the burning house but couldn't
because the door was locked.
But why was the door locked in the first place
with the child inside?
Was it done on purpose?
Reports like this one about children being locked inside houses
are not really common but they're happening
especially when involving single parents
or parents who are busy looking for a living
and couldn't attend to their children.
This is very sad.
I couldn't blame the parents for doing so
because survival in the city is very tough
and you have to earn as much as you can
to feed your family, to pay bills, etc.
Nobody could survive being trapped in a burning house
but thanks be to God for saving this child's life.
As what people say,
if it's not your time to say goodbye,
then you'll live no matter how impossible it may seem.
Now, all I wonder is
what will this child become in the future?
Obviously, God is on her side!
Precious Tabuena is precious indeed!
Leave a Reply.
There are so many interesting things featured from around the world including all the latest in technology, current news and events, etc.