A stripper fell 20 feet from the pole she was dancing on
leaving the audience in shock and horrified at what happened.
This happened at the XTC Cabaret strip club in Dallas, Texas, USA.
Her name is Genea Sky and after her horrible fall caught on cam
and uploaded to social media and gone viral,
positive messages of comfort and encouragement have flooded.
In the video, she said she suffered a broken jaw, broken teeth
some stitches and sprained ankle and nothing more serious.
You can see in the video that she continued twerking
right after the hard fall.
Working or dancing on a pole especially tens of feet high up
should be practiced heavily
so that it'll be performed perfectly on the day of the show.
Thank God for this girl, her fall was not at all fatal.
Hopefully be back dancing soon and be more cautious and careful.
Leave a Reply.
There are so many interesting things featured from around the world including all the latest in technology, current news and events, etc.